PURPLE RAIN FALLOUT REMOVER Description
Purple Rain version 3 is a new intensive pH balanced (pH 6-7) iron-contaminate remover that removes contaminants upon contact.
- GEL based formula to ensure longer dwell time
- Rapid reaction time on iron contamination
- Ideal for wheels and bodywork
- Work stubborn areas with a suitable detailing brush if required
- Improved fragrance
Purple Rain Iron Fallout Remover
Using an intensive pH-balanced (pH 6-7) formula, It removes contaminants upon contact for deeper exterior cleaning. One of our best-selling wheel cleaning products. Purple rain wheel cleaner breaks down brake dust that can be damaging and unsightly. Leaving vehicles’ wheels looking unmarred and fresh.
It is a fast-acting reactive gel-based formula that clings to surfaces and rapidly breaks down industrial fallout, baked-on brake dust, and iron particulate contamination. These iron contaminates begin to embed themselves into the surface under high temperatures or over time, and can eventually cause damage to painted surfaces
It is suitable for all exterior paintwork, glass, painted aluminium alloy wheels, clear-coated alloy wheels, stainless steel, plastic panels, exhaust tips, and even rubber surfaces. Basically anywhere where contaminants can adhere. It also contains cleaners and degreasers to help cut through dirt and grime. The thick gel formula creates a high-foaming reactive spray that sticks to the surface & penetrates dirt/grime, making contamination easy to simply rinse away.
Immediately upon contact, it begins to react with the dirt, grime, and fallout turning the particles purple/red as it rapidly breaks them down. The thick gel formula allows for a much longer dwell time than other products on the market. On some occasions where more intense cleaning is necessary, Purple Rain 3 can be agitated with one of our DBS detailing brushes to remove the most stubborn contamination.
Chemical resistant trigger supplied with 500ml and 1 litre sizes
(Dispensing pumps not supplied)
Points to remember when using Purple rain:
- Always use on cool tyres for the best results
- Do not let the product dry out on the surface to be treated, as staining may occur
- Do not use in extreme temperatures, apply in cooler conditions, and to a cool wheel
- If in doubt, always test on an inconspicuous area
How to use
Our specially designed gel-based formula gets to work rapidly!
Perfectly designed for use on multiple surfaces, breaking down industrial fallout. Ensure the wheels have been cleaned first with one of our Flexible Wheel Brushes and rinse the product thoroughly for the best results.
Step By Step Guide
- Always ensure wheels are cool prior to applying products.
- Clean wheels first using a dedicated wheel cleaner for the best results.
- Apply liberally to the surface to be treated.
- Allow the product to work for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Do not allow the product to dry.
- Rinse thoroughly
- Repeat with agitation if required.
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £4.50
Scottish Highlands & Islands
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £9.00
A shipping quote can be obtained during the checkout process on our website.
Spend and earn points
Shop now, pay later. Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions
Not as such, it is a fallout remover intended for use after cleaning your wheels to aid in the removal of stubborn brake dust/iron particles. It does however do a great job as a wheel cleaner!
Not at all, Purple Rain can also be used to remove iron fallout from the vehicles bodywork in much the same way.
No, Purple Rain is not dilutable. Adding water to the product may reduce its effectiveness.