BRITEGEL GEL BASED WHEEL CLEANER Description
BriteGel is a sticky, lemon and lime-scented, non-acidic wheel cleaning gel that clings to the wheel surface enabling maximum penetration into the dirt, grime, and brake dust on your wheels.
- Powerful cleaning action for wheels and tyres
- Sticky gel formula that sticks can dwell for extended periods
- High foaming formula
- pH Balanced
- Comes with HD trigger for easy application (1 litre and 500ml only)
BriteGel is a sticky, lemon and lime-scented, non-acidic wheel cleaning gel that clings to the wheel surface enabling maximum penetration into the dirt, grime, and brake dust on your wheels. The sticky gel formula clings to the wheel and tyre with no run-off giving you increased time to clean your wheels thoroughly using less product! A powerful cleaning gel formula that provides superb foaming, powerful yet gentle cleaning, and easy rinsing.
The combined stickiness and performance certainly make Britegel the best wheel cleaner we make here at Autobrite Direct, and certainly one of the best on the market today. Its ease of use is outstanding and the impressive performance means that minimal agitation should be required to eliminate surface dirt and grime. In extreme cases, heavy baked-on brake dust may require additional agitation. BriteGel is also wax-friendly and won’t degrade your existing wheel waxes and sealants when used correctly. Dwell time is far superior to competitors thanks to our unique extra-thick gel formula, preventing drying during warmer conditions and eliminating the chance of staining on very sensitive finishes.
Britegel is ready to use and requires a heavy-duty BriteGel Trigger to dispense it. The trigger supplied provides an even, thick mist of product ensuring total coverage on the surface with no runoff and no waste! A pH-balanced gel formula with powerful cleaning capabilities that is suitable for any wheel type and finish – even the most delicate alloy wheels on the market today such as bare metal, chrome, steel or un-protected, un-lacquered surfaces. A quick and easy way to clean your alloy wheels and tyres. BriteGel makes light work of dirt and grime, and will transform the look of your wheels!
How to use
Before using BriteGel as with our other wheel cleaners we recommend a selection of AD products and tools to assist you and make your job as easy as we can. Wheel cleaning can be a painstaking task but the products suggested here hopefully you will find our suggestions very helpful.
AD Tools you will need.
- Autobrite DBS brush set. This set is perfect for cleaning your wheel nuts and wheel faces. There are various sizes of brush to cope with almost every wheel on the market today, great to use and very effective.
- AD Large, AD Mini Wheel Brush, Perfect for your wheel rims and removing dirt and grime instantly.
- Autobrite Wheel Bucket. As you are cleaning your wheels you will be pulling off lots of dirt, grime and brake dust. An AD bucket with a shampoo solution will be ideal and assist your cleaning.
For a more intense, deep wheel clean and de-contamination, follow our decontamination procedure with products such as Purple Rain Version 3, Just The Tonic as a de-tar remover, clay you will need our Purple Rain Version 3, our Just The Tonic Tar remover then our fine cleaner clay along with Berry Blast QD for complete decontamination. You can always step up with a coating of our Blendz Wheel Sealant or our Hellshine Whe’elzebub Sealant to give your wheels that protected, gleaming finish and also to help reduce brake dust build up. Future wheel cleaning will also benefit from this procedure making them easy to clean.
BriteGel is designed to be ready to use and requires no dilution.
Do not apply BriteGel to hot wheels or in high temperatures. Allow the wheels to cool before use.
Step By Step Guide
- Working one wheel at a time, apply BriteGel liberally and evenly to the wheel and tyre completely covered in the product.
- Allow the product to soften the dirt and grime, sitting for 2-3 minutes
- Apply BriteGel to a DBS brush, agitating the product into the wheel and tyre
- Work the product into a high foam ensuring all areas are cleaned
- Apply BriteGel onto your AD Large/Small Flexible Wheel Brush and agitate the back rims of the wheel including behind spokes/faces and between calipers
- Thoroughly pressure rinse the wheel and tyre
- Your brushes will be black and covered in the most horrible dirt, grime and brake dust! A thorough rinse in your wheels bucket to rise off the residue and your good for next wheel
- Dry wheels to avoid water spotting
- Applying a coat of Well Dressed or Classy tyre dressing will complete the look
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £4.50
Scottish Highlands & Islands
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £9.00
A shipping quote can be obtained during the checkout process on our website.
Spend and earn points
Shop now, pay later. Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions
Britegel is not formulated to be diluted. Doing this may affect both dwell time and cleaning ability. However, some customers have diluted this product with little/no impact on performance.
Yes, Britegel is safe to use on all wheel types and finishes.
The thick formula allows Britegel to stick to the surface of the wheel, this means that you can allow it to dwell for up to 5 minutes, breaking down the dirt and grime before agitating for an easier clean.