MASTER THE CORE SKILLS FOR MACHINE POLISHING/PAINT CORRECTION AND PROTECTION.
Completed our Foundation Course & ready to develop your skills further?
Learn the skills and techniques required to move to the next level of car detailing.
Multiple discipline machine polishing, using each of the 3 stages from our Correct It range of compounds and polishing pads. Learn how to select the correct paint protection products, and how to perfect the application process.
- Learn about different paint and substrate (Surface) types
- Learn about and use different lighting solutions
- Paint assessment and defect identification
- Preparing the vehicle for polishing (Masking and edge protection)
- Dual-action and Rotary machine polishing theory and practical applications
- Compound and Pad selection
- Pad cleaning and maintenance
- Selecting the right protection for the vehicle
- Protection application (Synthetic sealants, Natural waxes)
- Application of multiple layers of protection (Layering)
Ceramic Shield coating preparation and application can also be added to this course at an additional cost
A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to secure your booking.
( If changes to bookings need to be made please email us and we will do our best to help)
“Excellent Training Course”
I highly recommend the course. Excellent tuition from Kevin and Clive. I definitely learned a lot.
Always a pleasurable experience from the day I was a novice keen enthusiast to the day I became AD Approved.
“One to one course”
I did a weeks 121 course a couple of years ago and couldn’t have been happier with the staff and how they treated me like a part of the team!
Really enjoyed the day at AD HQ getting some tuition, Kev was a great instructor!