- Can be diluted up to 20-1
- Powerful non acidic Formula
- Safe on all plastic trims, clear coated and painted alloy wheels
- Can also be used to deep clean tyres as preparation for tyre dressings
- Very effective against brake dust
- Does not degrade wheel wax or wheel sealant when used correctly
- Pleasant grape fragrance
Wheel and tyre cleaner is a powerful non-acidic cleaner that rapidly breaks down the heaviest of brake dust, tarnishing, dirt and grime in minutes!
The addition of carefully selected brightening agents and powerful degreasing/cleaning agents ensures your wheels are kept looking their best.
In a lot of cases, Wheel and Tyre cleaner can be applied to the alloy wheel and then rinsed under pressure with no agitation needed, the power of this product makes light work of cleaning your alloy wheels even with the most stubborn brake dust, grime and dirt. In some cases, we recommend you apply to the alloy wheel and leave for a couple of minutes to penetrate into the dirt before agitating with your favourite wheel brushes.
If your vehicle has specialised finish wheels such as chrome or highly polished wheels do not allow the product to dry out. We do recommend you always try on an inconspicuous area before use. As always with all of the Autobrite range of products our Wheel and Tyre cleaner is bio-degradable and not harmful to the environment.
Wheel and Tyre Cleaner can dilute up to 20-1 for light cleaning, 10-1 for general cleaning and as low as 2-1 for heavy cleaning and degreasing to remove the most stubborn, baked-on brake dust and grime.
5 Litre Containers DO NOT come with a 5L Dispensing Pump.
How to use
Step By Step Guide
- Ensure wheels are cool to the touch
- Pre-rinse to remove loose dirt and debris
- Apply Wheel and tyre cleaner
- Work with your chosen wheel brush/mitt
- Use a firm brush to effectively clean sidewalls
- Rinse thoroughly
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £4.50
Scottish Highlands & Islands
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £9.00
A shipping quote can be obtained during the checkout process on our website.
Spend and earn points
Shop now, pay later. Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, our gentle yet effective formula is safe to use on all wheel finishes. (Powder coated, Diamond cut, Painted and standard finish)
We would advise cleaning your tyres before each application of a dressing for maximum durability.
We recommend a dilution of 10:1 for regular use and 5:1 for heavier soiling.